Community groups, voluntary or statutory organisations, schools, local businesses and individuals are welcome to hire the rooms at the Court House.
Book the Court House for regular or one-off events and conferences, private hire for parties and wedding receptions, performances, award ceremonies and community events and meetings.
Available options are:
- The Ballroom (click on the small image below to see the floor-plan) with a capacity of 100 (90 seated without stage, 80 seated with stage).
- The Council Chamber with a capacity of 20 (seated).
- Pageant Gardens may be available to hire for a drinks reception for an additional charge. Please note that the general public will still be allowed entry into the gardens.
The following documents about the hire of rooms can be downloaded in PDF format:
- CH PRICES 2016
- CH Hire Terms & Conditions Sept-2016
- CH Fire Reg Info 2016
- CH Hire – Application Form 2016
- CH H&S and Fire orders confirmation form 2016
To discuss your specific requirements please contact the Visitor Information Centre on 01926 492212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.