Warwick District Council’s Neighbourhood Services have provided an update on their current services during the Coronavirus Pandemic:
- All waste collections are taking place as scheduled.
- All street cleansing operations are taking place as scheduled.
- All grounds maintenance operations are taking place as scheduled.
- Parks remain open, although Warwick District Council will be putting up signs asking people not to use the play equipment, outdoor gyms, skate parks or outdoor courts.
- Warwick, Kenilworth and Milverton cemeteries will remain open, due to reducing staff numbers to open and close them.
- Public toilets will be closed as it will be difficult to maintain them in a safe condition due to reducing numbers of building cleaning staff.
- Off street car parks including the multi storey car parks remain open, although the Rangers will not be carrying out any enforcement activities.
- We will be limiting the number of people attending services in the chapels at the crematorium to 4 people, to protect both the staff and mourners.
Wednesday 25th March 2020, 3pm