Warwick District Council Contract Services;
‘Whilst it is lovely to have snow at Christmas, you may recall that last year this caused a large amount of additional work upon returning to the offices in the New Year as we were replying to hundreds of emails, the majority of which had already been resolved or had been reported several times, either by email, on-line or by telephone upon our return.
Over the Christmas closure period, emails sent to Contract Services will receive an automatic reply advising residents to report problems online.
This way, residents will be able to self-serve by checking collection dates, order containers and report missed collections directly to the Contractor over the festive period. There will also be regular updates in the event of bad weather.’
Please be aware that all refuse and recycling collections have changed over Christmas. To view your new collection days, please click here
- Bad Weather – Your refuse and recycling collections may be affected in the event of bad weather. To view regular updates, please click here
- Missed Collection – To report a missed collection, please click here
- New Waste Containers – To order new waste containers, including recycling boxes, please click here
- Bulky Waste Collection – To book or enquire about a bulky waste collection, please click here
- Recycling Information – To obtain information about what items can be recycled, please click here
- Fly-Tipping – To report fly-tipping, please click here
- Street Cleaning – To report a street cleaning or on-street litter bin problem, please click here
- Any Other Enquiry – If you wish to contact us about any other enquiry not listed above, please click here