The Court House is a Grade I listed building in Warwick town centre owned and run by Warwick Town Council. The Court House Team are expanding and require a new member to support their busy calendar of events which includes weddings, conferences, private parties, concerts, fundraisers and community events. Duties will include events set-up and breakdown for events, supporting hirers both in advance of and during events and ensuring that the Grade I listed building is treated with care.
Due to the nature of events at The Court House, the role will include manual handling and evening and weekend work. The successful candidate will be customer facing which will require excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work flexibly within an existing team in a fast paced environment:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adhering to work flexible hours
- Ability to carry out manual handling tasks
- Punctual and virtuous with time keeping
- The ability to deal with unexpected situations and problem solve in an appropriate manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of The Court House
- Present a professional image at all times to the highest standard
- Work part of a team and on one’s own initiative displaying a proactive approach at all times
The role is advertised at 15 hours per week with potential for overtime or increase in hours based on the needs of the business.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.17 per hour
Location: Warwick CV34
To apply for this job vacancy please click here